Allows for an easy implementation of Unfitted Discontinuous Galerkin methods on cut-cell grids.
The dune-udg module allows for an easy implementation of Unfitted Discontinuous Galerkin methods on cut-cell grids.
It offers integration with dune-pdelab.
It has been used to solve
- elliptic and parabolic PDEs using the UDG method
- elliptic PDEs using ghost-penalty stabilized CutFEM
- UDG for surface PDEs, using similar concepts as Trace-FEM
- linear hyperbolic conservation law using a stabilized Cut-DG method
Publications and Documentation
The UDG method is published in
- Ch. Engwer, An Unfitted Discontinuous Galerkin Scheme for Micro-scale Simulations and Numerical Upscaling, Heidelberg University, 2009. (PDF)
An older implementation of dune-udg is described in
dune-udg is developed and maintained by the team of Christian Engwer.
| Legal Statements / Impressum | generated with Hugo v0.80.0 (Jun 2, 22:25, 2023)